New year, new you, right? 38 percent of American’s make weight-related New Year’s resolutions and if you are one of those determined and motivated people, we are here to help you get off to a good start!
Unfortunately, after a few weeks, with busy schedules, kids, work etc…resolutions tend to get forgotten about. Not this time! Shape Magazine listed the top 10 reasons we don’t stick to our resolutions.
- Doing it alone 6. Unrealistic resolutions
- “Lofty” resolutions 7. No plan
- Giving up too easily 8. Lack of honesty
- Time Management 9. Wrong perspective
- Financial burden 10. Not believing in yourself
Let’s start off with the dreaded cleanse. A great way to get started, but takes a lot of discipline. Be careful, however not to do anything too extreme. A common downfall is post cleanse. The point of detoxing and getting rid of unnecessary toxins in the body is to get a fresh start with eating and exercise habits. Don’t let yourself get back into poor eating habits after the cleanse, it defeats the purpose!
– Rawjuvenate: this is a 15 or 30 day program using 5 key ingredients: Organic Super Green – a nutritious blend of vitamins and minerals that you use in shakes, smoothies or even soups. Vegetarian Protein – plant based Pea Protein. Easily digestible and blends with water. Super Aloe – A natural laxative Super Probiotic – A healthy bacteria that help build a healthy gastrointestinal track. Super Fiber – A natural laxative when we need a little extra to eliminate waste.
–Kaeng Raeng Kaeng Raeng is an all natural detox meal replacement designed to help you lose weight, remove toxins, bolster your immune system, and improve digestive health.”Skinny Bitch approved” , Vegan, gluten-free, caffeine-free, peanut-free!
However, cleanses can get expensive, so you can always try the Master Cleanse, which should be done for no more than 10 days.
- 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice from one half of a Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons of Rich Maple Syrup
- 1/10 of a Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 – 2 cups of Pure Water
See the website for more details on scheduling, ease in and out and how much to drink.
So make a plan! Get accountable, be realistic and believe the best! Tell us, what are you doing to start off a healthy new year?