Being POSH means taking charge of your life, your family and your finances, all while keeping a positive POSH attitude. How we achieve fulfillment can be different for each of us. No matter how you define happiness for yourself, here are our POSH strategies to bring more panache to your life:
- Notice What’s Right – Take all that life throws at you and re-frame it with what’s right about the situation. At the end of the day, you will be more content.
- Be Grateful and Kind –By merely watching acts of kindness and saying “thank you”, it creates a significant elevation in our moods and increases the desire for us to perform good deeds as well. It’s contagious!
- Remember the Kid You Were – Remember how to play? One way to find or maintain your happiness is to remember the kid you were and play! Pay close attention to your kids to see what makes them smile.
- Spend time with your friends – Make sure to make the friendships in your life a priority.
- Savor every moment – To be in the moment is to live in the moment.
- Rest – There are definitely times when we need the time to unwind and decompress. Life comes at all of us hard and fast.
- Move! – There is no question that exercise, or any physical exertion, elevates your mood and enhances a more positive attitude as well as fosters better personal self-esteem and confidence.
- Put on a happy face – Fake it until you make it! Studies show if you act like you are happy, then you can experience greater joy and happiness.
- Pursue your goals – Don’t be stuck! The pursuit of goals in your personal lives, in our relationships, or with our careers, is the difference between a mediocre life and a life full of passion and enthusiasm.
Peace, Love and POSH!